Por Amor Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por Amor Forums

Fan Forums Dedicated To Victoria Beckham

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

transcript of the 'Hello' & 'Cosmopolitan' interviews (2010)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

transcript of the 'Hello' & 'Cosmopolitan' interviews (2010) Empty
PostSubject: transcript of the 'Hello' & 'Cosmopolitan' interviews (2010)   transcript of the 'Hello' & 'Cosmopolitan' interviews (2010) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:49 pm

transcript of the 'Hello' & 'Cosmopolitan' interviews (2010) Hellothebeckhams

published on november 2010 hello magazine & done at the launch of Intimately Yours Fragrance : by Caroline Hedley

Victoria : - We never lose sight of how fortunate we are. We don’t take anything for granted.

V about David : - We're soul mates. We're so lucky to have each other.

V about the rumors : - Sometimes people throw s*** at us but we get through it. You deal with it, or you don't. We love each other. It's just about us and the family.

V about her sons : - The boys are coming out later for the launch. They love getting involved.

Hello magazine : - What do Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz say when they see racy pictures of their mum and dad?

David : - They say, 'Err, gross!'

Victoria : - And 'make out, make out, make out' or 'snog, snog, snog.'

Hello : - So are they Americanised now?

Victoria : - Yes, they make fun of my accent. Skateboarding, American football, they're obsessed with anything like that.

Hello : - Is the lifestyle very different in America?

Victoria : My personal style is very English and I'm proud to be an English designer but I'd say we enjoy the best of both worlds. We love living here. The American people have been very kind to us.

David : - Wherever we live I try to get into the culture. Like when I lived in Spain.

Victoria : - He started wearing the most weird shoes and clothes when we lived in Spain. He did. Sorry David. You embraced that culture!

David : - What are you talking about? There was nothing wrong with my shoes ... We take the kids to all the American sports. They love it. You need to embrace the culture where you're living and where you're at at the time and I've always done that with my family.

Victoria : - The American culture is great. I can't see us living anywhere else. The American people have made us feel so welcome. The kids go to great schools, we've got great friends, good restaurants.

David : - After school the kids are either on the beach or in skate parks. It's a great lifestyle for them.

Hello : - So you're not heading back to Britain soon ...

Victoria : - There have been so many rumours about us leaving but we're not. You never know what the future holds. We spend the most of our time in America now and when I am in London I stay in hotels because the house is an hour and half outside London. But right now America is great for us. I travel a lot to London for my work but we're not moving.

Hello : - There have been reports you're selling your Hertfordshire home Beckingham Palace ...

Victoria : - We've had that house for a long, long time.

David : - It was the first house we bought together.

Victoria : - But you never know what the future holds. We spend most of our time in America now and when I am in London I stay in hotels because the house is an hour and half outside London.

Hello : - You've been married for 11 years. What's the secret to your enduring marriage?

David :- We always make time for each other. Our boys are our main priority, but we have a date night every Wednesday.

Victoria : - We catch up on what we've missed on the TV.

David : - What was that you make me watch?

Victoria : The Rachel Zoe project. I knew you'd like it. We're soul mates. We're so lucky to have each other. We love each other. You go into a marriage knowing there are going to be ups and downs. We're in the public eye so we have more to deal with than most. We accepted that years ago. It's just about us and the family.

{Victoria receives a text message from Romeo ...}

Victoria : - Romeo just got a phone. He's got a little Pay As You Go. It's good for him because he loves to text.

David : - It's the same phone as Justin Bieber, so he's obsessed. He's been phoning my mum at 3am because he doesn't know about the time difference between LA and the UK.

Victoria : - We've got a message from Tana Ramsay saying 'We don't mind but FYI Romeo's been phoning the house in the middle of the night asking to speak to our kids. I don't mind but maybe he should be aware!

Hello : - Who is bad cop with the kids?

Victoria : - We’re both disciplinarians but the kids are free spirited. I’m a good morning person so I’m up early and get them riled up for the day. David’s not good first thing. He’s a bloody miserable sod.

David : - I’m fine after a coffee.

Victoria : - That’s what people don’t know about him.

David : - Victoria crashes after 1.30pm. She’s hyper until then.

Victoria : - People think I’m this moody control freak but I’m quite hyperactive. I’m always singing and dancing with the kids.

Hello : - Victoria, you took Brooklyn on a charity trip to Kentucky to visit impoverished children with Save the Children last year . Is it important that they stay grounded ?

Victoria : - Absolutely. The kids don’t feel entitled at all. As a family we do charity projects, 99 per cent of which we’re really quiet about. Brooklyn is starting to learn more about charities and is taking his responsabilities seriously as someone who is in the public eye. He really loves it and the boys all want to do what they can to help. We do it as a family and really enjoy it.

Hello : - No one wants a Hollywood brat in their house, do they …..

David : - No, and that’s not going to happen - trust me.

Victoria : - People always compliment the boys on their manners and that’s a compliment to me and David and our parents. They realise they’re in a privileged position. They’re free spirits – they run around and sing and laugh but they’ve got manners. Cruz would say ‘excuse me’ from the age of three but they have a lot of fun.

David : [laughing] They can also swear in sign language !

Victoria : [Rolls eyes] We’re all learning sign language because one of our friends is deaf. So of course the first thing Cruz, who is five , wanted to learn was how to say ‘I have wind’, and the ‘s’ word . He aslo wanted to know what other swear words were.

Hello : - Victoria, dozens of celebrities have worn your fashion designs. Has anyone left you starstruck ?

David : - There’s a big name who’s just put a request in …

Victoria : - We can’t talk about that yet as it hasn’t been signed off. It wasn’t until I was on the TV show The View recently and they showed me footage of everyone who had worn my dresses that I realised how many of my peers had worn them. It’s so flattering. There have been so many women who I admire who have worn my dresses and they all looked beautiful.

Hello : - Has there been any competition to wear the same dress ?

Victoria : - Yes, but I deal with that in a diplomatic way. I know what it’s like – you don’t want to wear the same thing as someone else . All the requests come through me. I make sure I manage it well so there’s no embarrassment of people wearing the same thing. I don’t want people ending up in those ‘who wore it better’ features , unless it’s me because I wear them first. It’s been amazing. The response has been breathtaking.

Hello : - Who would you like to dress that you haven’t already ?

Victoria : - Tilda Swinton, who I’m obsessed with, Angelina Jolie of course , Kate Bosworth, Michelle Obama –she would look great in the dresses . I’m flattered whenever I see a woman wearing one of my dresses – they don’t have to be famous – and it’s always a great compliment.

Hello : - If you were stuck in a lift, who would you want to be stuck with?

Victoria : - No one because I'm really claustrophobic. I'm actually quite scared of elevators. I can't think of anything I'd want to be scared in an elevator with.

David : - Steve Carell from The Office. He'd make me laugh.

Victoria : - Actually he'd be great, or Ricky Gervais. He really makes me laugh. He's a genius.

Hello : - So what do you watch in bed?

Victoria : - Okay, we'll confess. We watch Keeping up with the Kardahians, and we love Melanie Brown's new reality show.

David : - I'm a fan of Modern Family, too ...

Hello : - Style, skateboards and sign language : you sound like a very Modern Family to us ...

Victoria : - It's always lively in our house, that's for sure.

p.s : the quotes about the perfume will be here : https://poramor.forumotion.com/t1001p30-intimately-beckham-intimately-night-intimately-yours
Back to top Go down
Shiraz
Administrator
Shiraz

Female Number of posts : 5431
Registration date : 2006-11-05

transcript of the 'Hello' & 'Cosmopolitan' interviews (2010) Empty
PostSubject: Re: transcript of the 'Hello' & 'Cosmopolitan' interviews (2010)   transcript of the 'Hello' & 'Cosmopolitan' interviews (2010) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Cosmopolitan august 2010 :

How do you cope with paparazzi following your every move?

D : - It doesn't bother me. I go to training every day in my tracksuit - if anyone finds that interesting! I don't change my look for photographers.

V : - When I'm travelling, I go to the airport dressed in a way so I can go to work when I land. Otherwise I'm in jeans, T-shirts and flip-flops.

Have you ever changed your look after seeing a bad photo?

V : - Being in the public eye for so long, you care less about it. I don't care if someone says, 'Here's Victoria in flat shoes.' I always look like a miserable b**** in photos and that's fine.

The beauty tips given by VB on this interview could be found here :

https://poramor.forumotion.com/t1313p30-beauty-secrets-tips-creams-make-up-tan

The part about twitter here : https://poramor.forumotion.com/t2175-http-twittercom-victoriabeckham
Back to top Go down

transcript of the 'Hello' & 'Cosmopolitan' interviews (2010)
Page 1 of 1